Monday, August 31, 2009

Post Blog to Lost and Found

In the continuing story of a girl who hung up the apron and the business to follow another path then made a U turn back after realizing she was homesick for catering and couldn't wait to get back in the kitchen... Help! - can't stop! -...must...make...food!

In this episode, the girl can't resist the world of catering and starts reliving her favorite dishes and developing delicious new ones too. Her plan is to cook for others, using the freshest ingredients and creative new ideas for special home occasions.

That girl would be yours truly, and if you need to entertain, I bring you "Fresh Ideas"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to hear what in the world you are doing! I had to read this 3x to make sure I wasn't seeing things. You are too talented to sit behind a desk, I'm happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back, I will look at your first starts menu.